Discover Wonderful Houses for Rent in Holiday, FL
Holiday is an aptly named census-designated place located on the state's west coast near St. Petersburg, Tampa Bay and several other exciting points of interest. With plenty of homes for rent to choose from, prospective residents will be treated to one of the most perfectly located areas in the entire state, as there's so much to do outside throughout the year.
Considerations for Holiday Renters
- Holiday is considered to be a suburb of the greater Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Florida Metropolitan area, and has access to a variety of services from each of these central hubs.
- Located in Pasco County, Holiday is a tightly knit community of a relatively low number of residents, and has plenty of tranquility for the peaceful renter to enjoy.
- Parents will be happy to know that, unlike many other unincorporated areas in the western region of Florida, there's a robust school system in Holiday.
- Holiday has a variety of designated neighborhoods throughout its land, including Aloha Gardens, Forest Hills, Key Vista and Sand Bay.
- Residents are treated to some of the most interesting and exciting natural attractions in the state when traveling to nearby coastal towns.
2 Helpful Resources for Holiday Residents
- Parents who want to learn more about the three elementary, one middle and one high school located in the area should reference the Pasco County School system's website.
- Information from the Pasco County Clerk and Comptroller is available on the government website, and includes helpful information for new and old residents.
What to Do in Holiday
Holiday is a relatively quiet and quaint area that's perfect for residents who enjoy peace in their home and nearby attractions to be had. Between the various major points of interest that surround the area and the colorful community within its borders, Holiday makes for an excellent place to rent.