Discover Houses for Rent in Madeira Beach, FL
Madeira Beach is an urban location, part of the prominent Pinellas County in Florida. This county is also the home of St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Tampa. Homes for rent in Madeira Beach give residents and families the chance to swim in the Gulf of Mexico and Boca Ciega Bay, spend time at the Madeira Beach Municipal Marina, explore leisure opportunities at Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf, eat at Dockside Dave's, The Conch Republic Grill, Sweet Sage Cafe and a number of other spots in the city.
Interesting Facts About Madeira Beach
- A historical rumor surrounding the origins of Madeira Beach has alleged that a pirate by the name of John LeVique was an early inhabitant of the contemporary Madeira Beach region.
- Madeira Beach, given its reputation as a stellar beach-side city, has a 1,100 foot boardwalk.
- Grouper fish is brought into the city in significant numbers - it's one of the largest cities in Florida for the amount of grouper it brings in.
- Seafood Festival at John's Pass is an annual event in the city, consisting of a variety of activities, such as arts and crafts and eating. John's Pass Village and Boardwalk is an area of the city full of shops and restaurants.
- Fishing is a popular activity in Madeira Beach.
- Madeira Beach is a short distance from both the St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport and the Tampa International Airport.
Resources for Renters
- The City of Madeira Beach helps renters grow oriented with the city in various ways - one prominent example is the city's website. There's a calendar with upcoming events, a box providing the current weather in the city and a page called "Visiting Madeira Beach" that helps residents find information about amenities and hotspots in the city.
Gulf Beaches Public Library's website will help residents learn about libraries in Madeira Beach, providing the library's hours, resources and services, and more.