Discover Houses for Rent in Palm Coast, FL
The city of Palm Coast is located in Flagler County along the east coast of Florida, near many prominent cities like St. Augustine and Ormond-By-The-Sea. Residents searching for homes for rent can pursue a number of activities and opportunities while living in Palm Coast, such as swimming in the Atlantic, enjoying the scenery at Graham Swamp Conservation Area, visiting numerous parks in the city like Holland Memorial Park, Waterfront Park and Belle Terre Park, and eating at restaurants like Mezzaluna Pizzeria, Kawa Sushi and more.
Facts About Palm Coast
- The land that became Palm Coast was undeveloped prior to 1969. After this date, a strategy was formed by the company ITT/Levitt to transform Palm Coast into a city full of marinas, golf courses, scenic areas and numerous other dynamic features.
- Palm Coast was officially opened in 1970.
- The city was incorporated in 1999.
- Palm Coast was once called the "fastest growing metropolitan area" in the U.S. by the U.S. Census Bureau, helping to show the city's dynamism.
- The city's slogan is "Find Your Florida."
Resources for Renters
Palm Coast's website has a newsroom that provides renters with up-to-date news in the city. Other notable features on the website include a page called "For Palm Coasters" that subdivides into an overview of the city, information about recreation and events, a newsletter, agendas and minutes, and many more, such as "Get Involved" that has information about volunteering and a Citizen's Academy. The site also has pages on city government, contact information and general guides for residents in Palm Coast.
Flagler County Public Schools has a website that's geared to parents and students residing in the county. Helpful pages include administration, staff resources, parents and students and schools, among various others.