430 Houses For Rent in Sun City Center, FL
Number of Bedrooms
Sun City Center House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Your Next House for Rent in Sun City Center, FL
Sun City Center is a unique, unincorporated community in Central Florida close to the Gulf of Mexico. The area has the reputation of being the perfect place where those over age 55 can find homes for rent, and there's plenty that individuals can do to reconnect with their loved ones and make new friends with their warm and welcoming neighbors. That being said, there are lots of exciting activities for individuals of any age who visit Sun City Center, Fla.
2 Things to Know About Sun City Center
- Because of the small size of the community, residents can walk easily around the area taking in the sights, or buzz around in no time in a golf cart.
- Both Tampa and Sarasota are less than an hour away from the community, so renters can not only take advantage of the many clubs and activities in Sun City Center, but they can easily broaden their horizons and explore other cities.
3 Resources for Sun City Center Renters
- The Sun City Center Community Association is where people will want to go for information about community dues, local property and facilities - except golf courses - and data about age restrictions on who can live in town.
- The community's Emergency Squad is on hand to provide help within a 25-mile radius, and can be a great place for knowledgeable individuals to volunteer.
- Anyone in the area can join the Sun City Center Library, which is always equipped with the latest books and newest movie releases.
What is There to Do in Sun City Center?
Individuals in the area can participate in many fun activities to keep them active. For instance, there are 22 music and dance clubs within the community, which host bands and dances within all music genres. Moreover, there are organizations for almost any interest you could think of - from cats to gardens.