Explore Houses for Rent in Evans, GA
The small town of Evans is located near Augusta and Martinez. Its convenient location gives residents access to plenty of family-friendly activities. Check out the Lady Antebellum Pavilion in Evans Town Center. The music venue got its name because two members of Lady Antebellum - Charles Kelly and Dave Haywood - are from the area. From time-to-time the group performs in the area. You're invited to bring along four-legged furry friends along to the Evan's Towne Center Park where there's a special park for dogs. There's also a splash pad with water fountains, a pavilion and a park at the Town Center. These fun amenities make Evans a nice place for families who are look at homes for rent.
Facts about Evans
- Enjoy the scenic view of the Augusta Canal offered by the Savannah Rapids Visitor Center. You can also learn more about the state of Georgia and Columbia Country specifically.
- In addition to free tours, the Savannah Rapids Visitor Center also offers an 8-mile boat ride down the canal to Enterprise Mill.
- If you like Southern food, grab some wings from Fatz Cafe. The laid-back restaurant was established by a group of friends in the late '80s. The first Fatz was made from a roadside peach stand and although it wasn't fancy, the company took pride in its good-natured staff.
- Plenty of shopping boutiques and convenient stores are located in Evans at the Academy Center, Centre at Evans, Lenox Place, Liberty Square and Mullins Crossing.
Information for Renters
- To learn more about attractions, town government and natural wonders, check out Columbia County's official website.
- Evans' Chamber of Commerce has details on business development and membership forms.