147 Houses for Rent in Kathleen, Georgia
Number of Bedrooms
Kathleen House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Discover Houses for Rent in Kathleen, GA
Kathleen is a lovely unincorporated community located in Houston County. It's approximately 25 minutes from the city of Warner Robins. Homes for rent allow families to chow down on some BBQ at Shane's Rib Shack, grab a morning cup of joe at Bare Bulb Coffee or get a bite of Asian cuisine at Anna's Asian Cafe.
Facts for Renters
- The nearby community of Warner Robins is recognized as one of the fastest growing communities in the state. Warner Robins actually began as the town of Wellston.
- Kathleen is located near the large cities of Macon and Perry as well.
- The area is known for finding prosperity through peanut patches and cornfields.
- Wellston became a well-known area in Georgia because it was the site of an Army Air Corps Depot. The depot was named after Gen. Augustine Warner Robins in 1940.
- The Georgia Assembly then decided to incorporate the town of Warner Robins and replace the town of Wellston.
- The area's economy thrived through several wars as the army depot was reactivated multiple times.
- The air base in Warner Robins is still well-established and is one of the largest air bases in the South.
Resources for Renters
- Visitors or renters can learn more about the community of Kathleen and the surrounding area by checking out the Warner Robins town website.
- Find out when the local schools close, when school holidays are or how to get involved on the school committee by looking on the Houston County School District website.
- Learn about current events, local news and the daily weather by visiting the website for the local publication The Telegraph.