Find Houses for Rent in Sharon, MA
Ranked on CNN Money magazine's list of America's best small towns, Sharon has everything you're looking for in your family's new community. Homes for rent are conveniently located to give residents easy access to the professional and cultural happenings in the region's larger cities, as well as beautiful Lake Massapoag when they're craving a little time in nature. For many parents, Sharon's diverse population is very enticing, as kids will go to school with classmates from all different backgrounds.
4 Things to Know While Looking at Sharon Rentals
- Sharon is located within 35 minutes from Boston and Providence and close to the Route 128 tech corridor, so there are plenty of good jobs to go around.
- Sharon embodies the desirable charm of a small New England town - you'll find lots of trees and green spaces that create a feeling of security.
- Established in 1740, Sharon has a rich history that's celebrated in many community events.
- Sharon's neighbors include Stoughton, Canton and Norwood, which have great local offerings as well.
3 Top Resources for Sharon Renters
- Sharon's public transportation offerings are available through the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's website.
- Information on Sharon Public Schools can be easily accessed online.
- Interested in learning more? The Town of Sharon's official Web page is a great resource.
Things Going On in Sharon
The 353-acre Lake Massapoag is often considered to be one of Sharon's finest treasures, and residents frequently head out on the water to enjoy swimming, windsurfing, fishing, boating and other water activities. Memorial Park Beach, Community Center Beach and Deborah Sampson Park are other favorites, and help Sharon remain the popular summer destination it's become over the past few decades.