Find Perfect Houses for Rent in Elkhorn, NE
Elkhorn is a neighborhood on the western edge of Omaha, near Valley. Homes for rent in the neighborhood offer big-city excitement to renters who choose to settle down in the community. It has all of the amenities that modern renters have come to expect, and it puts commuters within easy access of all that Omaha has to offer.
3 Things to Do in Douglas County
- The Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium houses the world's largest indoor desert and nocturnal exhibits, not to mention one of the world's largest indoor rainforests. It also has an IMAX theater and a butterfly and insect pavilion for visitors to explore.
- The Durham Museum features a vast collection of permanent exhibits that include restored train cars, 1940s store fronts, artifacts showing the history of the region and some of the world's rarest coins and documents.
- Omaha is renowned for its indie music scene, so it has plenty of clubs that put this music on display. Top touring acts can be seen at the 18,300-seat CenturyLink Center Omaha arena. The riverfront is also a good place to catch outdoor concerts and music festivals.
Helpful Links for New Renters
- Check out the city of Omaha's official website for more information about the local area and the surrounding community. There, you can get acquainted with the city and learn about services, departments, government contacts and more that can help you settle in.
- Omaha Public Library's Bess Johnson Elkhorn Branch is located right near homes for rent in Elkhorn. It's a great resource for entertainment or events and attractions. It has all the amenities that modern library-goers have come to expect.
- Elkhorn Public Schools' website is the place to go if you're a parent looking to register your children. It details the local education options and outlines schedules and school-sponsored events.
- Douglas County's website is a good resource if you want more details about the surrounding area and are looking for fun attractions to engage your family.