Find Houses for Rent in Englewood, NJ
Looking for homes for rent in Englewood, N.J.? Lucky you! This thriving and dynamic community is home to numerous amenities, a fabulous downtown and easy access to the Big Apple. Located just 15 miles from New York City, Englewood is at once a suburb and a city all its own. The community boasts a bustling downtown complete with numerous restaurants and a thriving art scene. Whether you're hoping to commute to New York or just want to live and work within Englewood, there are plenty of reasons to love this unique city.
- Restaurants, bars, boutiques, specialty shops, banks and more line the streets of the downtown area.
- The Bergen Performing Arts Center is another great amenity available to Englewood renters. This not-for-profit organization puts on live music, theater and other art shows throughout the year.
- Englewood as a whole is considered somewhat walkable, and the downtown area is the pinnacle of this desirable trait.
Other Amenities in Englewood
- The Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is a convenient and beneficial institution for renters to utilize.
- The Flat Rock Brook Nature Center, which spans 150 acres, offers both respite from the busy surroundings of suburban life and a glimpse into New Jersey's natural state. The Nature Center also offers a variety of programs for kids and adults alike.
- Families moving to Englewood can take advantage of the local public school system. Grieco Elementary School, McCloud Elementary School, Janis E. Dismus Middle School and Dwight Morrow High School serve families in the area.
Resources for Renters
- Heading downtown? Check out downtown Englewood's homepage.
- For info on local laws and events, check out the city's website.
- Get the scoop on local news and goings-on by checking NJ.com's local Englewood page.
- Make sure to check out Englewood's local forecast here.