Find Houses for Rent in Hoboken, NJ
Headed to Hoboken? If so, you're probably excited to take advantage of the community's unofficial designation as the sixth borough of New York City. Families seeking homes for rent in Hoboken often do so because of its affordability compared with similar communities in Manhattan. Hoboken boasts diversity, excellent public transit, numerous job opportunities, a plethora of dining and shopping options, great local amenities and an urban lifestyle.
5 Fun Things to Do in Hoboken
- Head to the Hudson River Waterfront Walkway to jog, walk or just take in the city sights.
- If you're looking for a combination of charm and amenities, take a stroll along Washington Street, which has been named one of the Top 10 Great Streets by the American Planning Association. Here, you can find locally owned shops, bars, restaurants and more.
- Hoping to picnic in the park? You have plenty of options: Church Square, Frank Sinatra, Elysian and Maxwell Square parks are just a few of the city's local parks.
- Check out the Monroe Center for the Arts or catch a show at Mile Square Theater for a taste of Hoboken's local arts scene.
- Purchase locally harvested produce and artisan goods at the Hoboken Farmers Market.
3 Resources for Renters
- For local news and happenings, check out Hoboken's NJ.com page.
- To glean information on the city's history, local amenities and numerous attractions, check out the city's homepage.
- Heading out? Make sure to take a look at Hoboken's local forecast.
Getting Around Hoboken
- If you're hoping to live a pedestrian-oriented lifestyle, it doesn't get much better than Hoboken. The city is very walkable with a great infrastructure and public transit options.
- Hoboken Terminal serves as a meeting spot for many transit lines, including the NJ Transit Main, Bergen County, Montclair-Boonton and Meadowlands rail lines.
- For an interesting path into Manhattan, try taking the NY Waterway ferry.