Discover Houses for Rent in Edgewater, NJ
The borough of Edgewater, N.J., is situated directly across the Hudson from Manhattan. It provides a great opportunity for families to find homes for rent that are both conveniently located and more affordably priced than similar properties in the Big Apple. True to its name, Edgewater is home to a maritime culture, and boasts a popular arena and numerous water-related amenities. Whether you're looking for somewhere to dock your boat or you just want to be a hop, skip and a jump away from New York, Edgewater is a great place to call home.
4 Tips for Edgewater Boaters
- Those who hope to take advantage of the borough's riverside location will want to check out Edgewater Marina Park.
- If you're looking for a spot to park your boat, the marina offers 85 slips from which to choose.
- Boats up to 60 feet in length can be accommodated at the marina.
- Boating season in the area runs from May 1 to Oct. 31.
Other Amenities in Edgewater
- The borough's recreation department runs a community center, which offers various programs throughout the year. Amenities at the center include a multi-sports field, tennis and basketball courts, a walking track and more.
- Veterans Field boasts 22 acres of recreational space. Renters can take advantage of baseball and basketball facilities, a running track and open park space.
- Renters hoping to take advantage of Edgewater's location should head to the Hudson River Waterfront Walkway, which offers numerous paths with views of the Manhattan skyline.
Resources for Renters
- Check out the borough's homepage for more information on local laws and events.
- For up-to-date news, browse NJ.com's local Edgewater page.
- Before heading out to sea, make sure to check the area's local forecast.