This home, located on Dryman Mountain, offers tree top living in Asheville, North Carolina with long range views of the surrounding forest and the French Broad River Valley. This unique home offers privacy and seclusion within the Rock Springs Community, a small subdivision of custom built homes only 6 miles north of downtown Asheville, 3 miles from the University of NC, Asheville and 1.5 miles from the French Broad River. This 2,100 sq. ft home built in 2006 has three bedrooms, two and a half baths, fully equipped kitchen with adjoining breakfast area, separate dining and living room with wood burning fireplace, 300 sq. ft bonus room, large front and rear decks and a two car garage with paved driveway. Ready for immediate occupancy and available partially furnished (if desired).
Features: Dual zone central heat and air conditioning
- Kitchen with adjacent bay window breakfast nook
o Tile flooring
o Refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, double sink with garbage disposal
- Living room approximately 12' x 18' with hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace
- Dining room also approximately 12' x 18', with hardwood floors
- Laundry room (large separate room with 2 windows - could be used as office)
- Coat closet
- Half bath
- Rear deck over 300 sq. ft, front porch/deck over 200 sq. ft
- Master Suite (approx. 500 sq ft)
o Bedroom has 2 large windows, a tray ceiling, and walk in closet
o Attached bathroom with garden tub, separate shower and large closet
- 2 large bedrooms, a bathroom with tub, and a linen closet
- Two car garage
- Attractive daylight bonus room with tile floors and large closet, exterior door and access to the garage
Terms: 12 month lease @ $2,100/mo, a refundable $1,000 damage deposit and last month's rent paid in advance or payable over the 12 month term (extra $191/mo). Credit check and employment verification required. Some pets OK with owner's approval.
Note: This house has a steep driveway and parking is limited to 2 cars.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY 828-275-1701