Discover New Houses for Rent in Carolina Beach, NC
Those searching for gorgeous homes for rent won't be let down if they find themselves in Carolina Beach, North Carolina. Flanked by the equally beautiful towns of Kure Beach and Sea Breeze, Carolina Beach is a nice seaside town with the banks of the Cape Fear River on the west side of town and the Atlantic Ocean in the east. Those who enjoy a lively community and spending time in and around the water should discover everything they're looking for here.
Interesting Facts for Renters
- Carolina Beach was established in 1857 when founder Joseph Winner began planning the streets out and purchased 50 acres of beachfront property.
- Carolina Beach is a big fishing town. Because of the surf, there are fresh fish available year-round, and there are numerous fishing tournaments each year, some with huge prizes.
3 Useful Resources
- To learn more about local sporting events, entertainment opportunities and other recreational activities, those new to the town will want to contact the Parks and Recreation Department.
- While no one wants to plan for the worst, sometimes accidents do happen, so it's always important to have the number and contact information for the local police station. In Carolina Beach, this can be an invaluable resource, as offices also provide a number of other services help prevent crime.
- To find out more information about town council meetings, contracts, deeds and other important administrative documents and gatherings, renters should consider contacting the Town Clerks Office.
Exciting Activities in Carolina Beach
- Carolina Beach plays host to a family night on the local boardwalk every Tuesday between 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. This includes hula hoop contests, dancing, face painting and other fun activities.
- On the beach near the boardwalk, there are weekly fireworks shows from late May until late August each year.