152 Houses for Rent in Holly Springs, North Carolina
Number of Bedrooms
Holly Springs House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Holly Springs, NC
Holly Springs is a vibrant community in Wake County. The town is close to Durham and Raleigh. Families searching for homes for rent can delve into the opportunities provided at locations in Holly Springs, such as Jones Park, Food Lion of Holly Springs, Doggie Village, Holly Springs Community Library, Parrish Womble Park, Sip Wine And Coffee Bistro and countless others.
Interesting Facts About Holly Springs
- The town owes its name to the holly trees that dot the area. The trees are exceptionally larger, as some are 40 feet high, and have been in the town since its earliest history.
- Native Americans were some of the area's earliest inhabitants. The Tuscarora Native American tribe had a hunting ground in Holly Springs.
- Holly Springs was one of four communities that joined the Raleigh Baptist Associates, an early collection of Baptist congregations.
- Archibald Leslie, a Scottish settler, was instrumental in early Holly Springs. Leslie had a pivotal role due to his tailoring business and his construction of a 180-acre estate in the community. Leslie's main house remains in the community and is noted on the National Register of Historic Places as the Leslie-Alford-Mims House.
- Holly Springs was officially incorporated in 1877.
Resources for Renters
- The website for Holly Springs has a number of features that will explain the intricacies of the town to new renters. Town updates will be a useful resource for residential news and upcoming events in Holly Springs. The site also allows for feedback from individual residents through the feature called "Report a Concern."
- Holly Springs Chamber of Commerce has a website that will help residents learn about the business climate in the community, through pages like "Build Your Business" and "About Us."