134 Houses for Rent in Austintown, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Austintown House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Austintown, Ohio
Austintown is an urban town located near Youngstown and Girard. It's a quiet place with recreational amenities such as a dog park, walking and hiking trails and many restaurants. There are also plenty of family-fun activities in the surrounding cities. Get in touch with nature by checking out Stanbaugh Park, Liberty Park and Hartzell Park in Girard. People who enjoy wildlife can occasionally see red-tailed hawks, woodcocks and muskrats around Girard Lake. It's a nice spot for boating, animal-watching and picnicking. People who live in Austintown get the best of both worlds - it has a small town feel but there's still plenty to do.It's a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Facts about Austintown
- If you're hungry for some Italian cuisine, Salvatore's Italian Grill has been serving food and beverages for 30 years. The establishment offers catering, takeout and has a private dining room. The menu has a wide array of options, including everything from pizza and pasta to various salads.
- The Butler Institute of American Art in Youngstown is about 15 minutes away from town. It's recognized by the National Register of Historic Places as the first museum of American art. Over 20,000 works of art are currently on display.
- If you visit Youngstown and are looking for a more outdoorsy activity, visit the Mill Creek Metro Parks. Facilities include a golf course, recreational center horse park, and some gardens.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to access more general information about the area including the police department, fire station and up-to-date events.
- Check out the regional Chamber of Commerce website for resources on the community and economy.