Discover Houses for Rent in Bellefontaine, OH
The city of Bellefontaine is vibrant, close-knit community in Logan County. It's close to Lima, Urbana and Marysville. There's plenty to do in Bellefontaine and surrounding cities, which is why it's a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Less than 20 minutes from downtown is a gothic design castle that was built around the 1860s. Back then, it was occupied by Judge Benjamin Piatt and his family, but today people from all over stop by to explore it's structure and architecture. Just off of US-33 east is the Mad River Mountain Ski Resort. Families can take lessons, hit the terrain park or check out a rail jam. They also rent snow tubes and ski equipment. From its beautiful land to its historical structures, Bellefontaine has something for everyone.
Fun Facts about Bellefontaine
- The Hoffman Municipal Pool is open to swimmers and from time-time-time offers lessons. They hold special events, such as dog days and lifeguard training. Families who live in the area can purchase a season pass.
- Marmon Valley Farm has been in business for more than 50 years. The farm was named after its first settlers who arrived in the early 1800s. The owners started out with four horses and eventually expanded their business to have more than 150 horses and ponies that are available for rent. Children can also attend camp at the farm.
- A plethora of Museums occupy Bellefontaine. Families have their choice between the Logan Country Museum, Transportation Museum or the Orr Mansion. Learn about genealogy and check out antique furniture while you're in the area. The three museums are grouped together.
Information for Renters
- Learn more about parks and recreation, local government and tips on setting up your utilities via the city's official website.
- Visit the school district website to learn more about educational opportunities for your children. It has information on sports, school lunches, staff and contacts.