Discover Houses for Rent in Canal-Winchester, Ohio
Canal-Winchester is located in Fairfield and Franklin counties and is close to Groveport, Pickerington and Blacklick Estates. It's about a 15-minute drive to the Rickenbacker International Airport. Canal-Winchester is a nice option for families who are looking for homes for rent because of all of its natural amenities. Visit one of the many parks or trails for an outdoor workout or take a swim in the local public pool. Walnut Creek Park, located near the public middle school, has a soccer field and hiking trails. Check out all that the area has to offer.
Fun Facts about Canal-Winchester
- There are plenty of seasonal festivals to catch around town, including the famous Canal-Winchester Blues and Ribfest. The two-day event typically draws in more than 30,000 people who can enjoy music, kid's activities and some world-class ribs.
- A three-day Labor Day festival includes a beauty pageant, arts, entertainment, carnival rides and a car show.
- Visit Mott's Military Museum that displays memorabilia from Vietnam, Desert Storm, the Korean War and World War I and II.
- Choose from your pick of cuisine in Canal-Winchester. Near the center of the city is a Buffalo Wild Wings, Dairy Queen, pizza shops, a sandwich shop and some sit-down restaurants.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to access public safety information about the fire and police departments, a calendar of local events, an overview of the city's government and to find out more about parks and recreation activities.
- Check out the Chamber of Commerce if you're interested in becoming a member or you'd like more details on the city's businesses and economy. Meetings and events are posted on the site regularly.