Find Houses for Rent in Pataskala, OH
A short drive outside of Columbus, Ohio, on the edge of Blacklick and New Albany, Pataskala has dozens of homes for rent. A city that specializes in peace and quiet, a home in Pataskala is prime real estate for anyone who appreciates wide open space and nature. However, it's the perfect location for business travelers and city lovers, as the center of the city is just 10 minutes away from the Port Columbus International Airport and 20 minutes from Columbus with easy access to the major highways. The city's rapid growth may also be an opportunity for individuals planning to start a business.
Fun Facts About Pataskala
- Pataskala has six parks of various sizes. The neighborhood parks measure anywhere from 5 acres to 20 acres. Bigger district parks range between 20 and 100 acres and contain sports fields, playground equipment and picnic areas.
- "Pataskala" is a word coined by the early settlers and Native Americans meaning "bright water by the Licking River," another testament to the natural beauty of the location.
- The city is also located close to the Motorcycle Hall of Fame located in Pickerington.
Helpful Resources for Pataskala Renters
- Visitors and new residents to Pataskala can find many of the city resources on the official website, which also hosts a bi-weekly city E-newsletter.
- Individuals interested in starting a business or taking advantage of the commercial real estate available in the region can visit the Pataskala Chamber of Commerce website to find marketing opportunities, event information and other resources.