111 Houses for Rent in Fairview Park, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Fairview Park House Options
Looking for more?
Enjoy Houses for Rent in Fairview Park, OH
The active community of Fairview Park prides itself on its family-friendly community. Residents enjoy participating in many of the local activities, holding events and using the amenities available with Cleveland just about 12 miles to the north. The bedroom community is considered a suburb of Cleveland and features plenty of high-quality homes for rent. The city is located in Cuyahoga County and borders many prominent natural landmarks, including the Rocky River.
Fun Facts for Renters About Fairview Park
- Fairview Park was originally known as Township 7 and then Rockport before residents officially petitioned to change the name of the town to Fairview in 1910. The town's name was later changed to Fairview Park in 1948 when the residents asked for a post office from the federal government and a Fairview, Ohio, was already incorporated.
- The city of Fairview Park resides right along Route 10.
- The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority runs through the town to provide residents with a public transit option.
Primary Resources for Fairview Park Renters
- The official city website for Fairview Park provides residents with an active portrait of the goings-on in the metro. It contains contact information for all of the various services, departments and municipalities that serve the community.
- To stay up to date about local events and ordinance changes, residents can follow the City of Fairview Park on Facebook for real-time information.
- City Hall also produces an email newsletter that residents can sign up for on the city's website, as well as a digital and print copy of a Community Guide.
What Renters can Do in Fairview Park
The city of Fairview Park is an active community with many fun festivals and events for families. For example, the annual Winterfest encourages residents to get out and enjoy seasonal festivities.