Find Houses For Rent in Norwalk, OH
Sandwiched between Collins and Monroeville, the city of Norwalk lies in a centralized location between four major cities. Nestled one hour east of Toledo, one hour west of Cleveland, two hours southeast of Detroit, Michigan, and two hours north of Columbus, homes for rent in Norwalk have the prime advantage of allowing easy travel to any of these cities for business, pleasure or whatever reason you choose.
Fun Facts About Norwalk
- Norwalk may be a thriving city, but there's no shortage of parks or green space. There are 394 acres of publicly owned open space, much of which is located in scenic areas. Auto enthusiasts may also enjoy the Summit Motorsports Park, which attracts heaps of visitors to national drag racing competitions.
- The birthplace of Thomas Edison - the inventor of the phonograph, the incandescent light bulb and many other breakthrough devices - is located just a two-minute drive outside of the city in Milan, Ohio. Historians and inventors alike can visit the Edison Birthplace Museum to see some of his early creations and writings.
- There are numerous family-friendly establishments in Norwalk, including Goofy Golf, the Starview Drive-In Theater, the Monsoon Lagoon Water Park and many museums perfect for a day trip.
Helpful Resources for Norwalk Renters
- If you'd like to learn more about city events, services, the local government or the school district, there are helpful links and resources located on the official city website.
- If you're thinking of moving to Norwalk to capitalize on its prime location for business pursuits, visit the Norwalk Economic Development Corporation website for additional information. The group's resources can help with site location, financing and grants and offer helpful data about demographics and other statistical information about the area.