Pick the Perfect House for Rent in Justin, TX
A home for rent in Justin is near the Texas Motors Speedway and just a 30-minute drive from Fort Worth. As part of Denton County, residents will enjoy peace and quiet away from the city in this rural paradise. Don't let its small size fool you, either - it has a booming business industry that helps improve the quality of life for its residents.
Must-Know Facts for Residents of Homes for Rent in Justin
- Justin is located within the Northwest Independent School District, which is made up of two comprehensive high schools, an accelerated high school, four middle schools and 16 elementary schools. Teachers and faculty strive to make students the best they can be by preparing them for personal success with college and workplace readiness.
- The population of Justin has seen a steady increase in recent years thanks to the local economic development that's been happening. Projects have included real estate developments and infrastructure upgrades.
3 Best Resources for Justin Renters
- The Justin Water Department provides safe and reliable supplies of water to all local residents, and keeps citizens informed regarding any water conservation alerts affecting the area.
- Those in need of assistance due to a fire or medical emergency can rely on the Justin Fire Department to provide immediate response and service.
- Anyone with questions regarding billing for water, wastewater, trash and recycling services should reach out to Justin City Hall and the Utility Billing Office for information.
What to Do Around Justin
As local businesses continue to flourish, the area expects to continue growing. In response, the city is working on bringing residents a Sports Complex to enjoy recreational activities. Justin is part of the Greater Northwest Soccer Association and has a youth baseball association for kids to join. Even parents can get in on the fun with Zumba classes and a co-ed softball league.