Discover Houses for Rent in McGregor, TX
They say everything is bigger in Texas, and while that may not be true for the size of the relatively small city of McGregor, it can certainly be said of the value residents can find living there. Families seeking homes for rent in the community will find they have access to everything they need, but can still enjoy the charm and uniqueness of living in a smaller city.
Top Things to Know About McGregor
- McGregor is located just outside of Waco, making it a great choice for commuters or families who want to be close to the big city but take advantage of the benefits of living in a smaller community.
- McGregor was established in the late 1880s, and its convenient location and the nearby railroad attracted many residents in the community's early years. The population continued to grow after World War II, and McGregor remains a popular spot for people looking to relocate near Waco.
- The city prides itself on its business-friendly atmosphere and policies, making it a spot for entrepreneurs to consider when opening a business.
Resources for McGregor Renters
- The McGregor Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture gives business owners a chance to network and gain access to valuable resources.
- Parents who want to stay up to date with the local school system should take a look at the McGregor Independent School District website. The site allows families to get the latest news on school events, find contact information and review district policies.
- The city's website keeps residents informed of all the latest happenings.
Things to Do in McGregor
There are numerous organizations residents can get involved with to fill their spare time. Families living in McGregor may also enjoy visiting the local parks or heading out to nearby Mother Neff State Park for some hiking and fishing.