281 Houses for Rent in Moseley, Virginia
Number of Bedrooms
Moseley House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Find Houses for Rent in Moseley, VA
Located between Chesterfield and Powhatan counties, Moseley, Va., is an unincorporated community offering a small-town feel for families looking for homes for rent. The community is close to a number of attractions as well, offering entertainment and family events for local renters.
Interesting Information for Renters to Know About Moseley
- Moseley is near Powhatan County which prides itself on being a warm community with citizens who are happy to call it "home." The county is also one of the fastest growing areas in all of Virginia.
- Powhatan County is bordered to the north by the James River and to the south by the Appomattox River - a major tributary full of a wide range of fish, from smallmouth bass to redbreast sunfish.
- Powhatan was named after Chief Powhatan, the father of Pocahontas.
Key Resources for Moseley Renters
- Renters in Moseley can visit the Powhatan County official website or the Chesterfield County official website to find out about nearby services and programs.
- Grange Hall Elementary School is located in Moseley. Visit the school's website to learn more about the school.
Things to Do in Moseley
- The Metro Richmond Zoo is located in Moseley. Renters in Moseley can enjoy a variety of animals at the zoo, including giraffes, antelopes and penguins.
- The Chesterfield Berry Farm & Market is located not far from Moseley, offering families activities during every season. The family owned and operated farm grows produce sold at its market. The farm also offers a variety of programs and attractions through its three seasons: Strawberry Season, Blackberry Season and Pumpkin Season.
- The Rockwood Nature Center in Chesterfield County is also not far for Moseley renters, and offers natural exhibits and hands-on activities for children.