Find Houses for Rent in Moseley, VA
Located between Chesterfield and Powhatan counties, Moseley, Va., is an unincorporated community offering a small-town feel for families looking for homes for rent. The community is close to a number of attractions as well, offering entertainment and family events for local renters.
Interesting Information for Renters to Know About Moseley
- Moseley is near Powhatan County which prides itself on being a warm community with citizens who are happy to call it "home." The county is also one of the fastest growing areas in all of Virginia.
- Powhatan County is bordered to the north by the James River and to the south by the Appomattox River - a major tributary full of a wide range of fish, from smallmouth bass to redbreast sunfish.
- Powhatan was named after Chief Powhatan, the father of Pocahontas.
Key Resources for Moseley Renters
Things to Do in Moseley
- The Metro Richmond Zoo is located in Moseley. Renters in Moseley can enjoy a variety of animals at the zoo, including giraffes, antelopes and penguins.
- The Chesterfield Berry Farm & Market is located not far from Moseley, offering families activities during every season. The family owned and operated farm grows produce sold at its market. The farm also offers a variety of programs and attractions through its three seasons: Strawberry Season, Blackberry Season and Pumpkin Season.
- The Rockwood Nature Center in Chesterfield County is also not far for Moseley renters, and offers natural exhibits and hands-on activities for children.