Explore Houses for Rent in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Brookfield is in Waukesha County. Nearby cities include Wauwatosa, Waukesha and New Berlin. The city is a stone's throw away from the hub of the state, Milwaukee. Pop into the walkable city to sample its lauded restaurants, swanky collection of cafes and bookstores or just to walk around and experience its culture firsthand. Swing by La Merenda for a bite to eat. The vibrant tapas and wine bar offers outdoor seating and an array of small plates and local brews. It's just one of the seemingly endless options that the dominating dining scene has to offer, and only one reason why Brookfield is a great option for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Brookfield
- Don't miss the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center, which boasts a freckles and red hair competition as well as an entire lounge dedicated to Irish whiskey. Bring your pups, kids and friends as this event has something for everyone.
- Get your farm-to-chef fix at Parkside 23. The super casual dining space is extolled for its homegrown veggies.
- Take advantage of living close to an abundance of eccentric and quirky roadside attractions. Milwaukee is home to the World's Only Polka Escalator, Three Stooges Fermenting Tanks and The Bronz Fonz - an homage to 70s sitcom "Happy Days" which took place in Milwaukee.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about local government, various departments or for information for new residents.
- Check out the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to learn more about businesses in the area, or if you're interested in becoming a member. The site has information about economic development and upcoming events as well.