Discover Houses for Rent in Glendale, Wisconsin
Glendale is in Milwaukee County. Nearby cities include Brown Deer, Whitefish and Mequon. The city is minutes away from Milwaukee, a thriving city that boasts festivals nearly every weekend, a highly touted dining scene and an assortment of art collections and exhibits which are on display in several museums. Glendale is also situated along Lake Michigan, which is the only one of the five Great Lakes that doesn't share a border with Canada. Because Glendale is so close to both Lake Michigan and Milwaukee, there's always plenty to do whether you love nature, culture or history. It's just one reason why Glendale is a great place for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Glendale
- Just along the shore of Lake Michigan are the world's largest freshwater dunes. Millions of people from all over the world travel to the area to see the dunes, beautiful beaches and the national parks.
- AJ Bombers, located on N Water Street in Milwaukee, is famous for its eccentric one-of-a-kind dishes. Adventurous eaters can try the Barrie Burger - a bacon cheeseburger topped with chunky peanut butter.
- Milwaukee hosts Summerfest, lauded as the world's largest music festival, every year. It attracts more than 900,000 fans. Kendrick Lamar, Zac Brown Band, Ed Sheeran and Kings of Leon are expected to headline in 2015.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to take a video tour of Glendale, or if you're interested in moving to the area. There are plenty of resources for new and current residents including important forms and applications, a code of ordinances and instructions for recycling and waste.
- Check out the Glendale Chamber of Commerce to learn about Glendale's business district or for membership information. Additionally the site provides a brief history on Glendale and posts upcoming community events.