Find Houses for Rent in Menomonee Falls, WI
Menomonee Falls is a town in Wuakesha County. Nearby cities include Milwaukee and Madison. Families looking for their next residence will love discovering area homes for rent. Residents of Menomonee Falls will enjoy exploring the town's shops and restaurants, including local favorite Abler's Whiskey Corner. There are a number of local organizations available to people interested in getting involved in the community, such as the camera club, the saddle club and the optimist club.
Facts for Renters
- The town, which was officially incorporated in 1892, was named after the Menomonee River.
- Residents interested in the town's history love exploring Old Falls Village, a community museum of preserved buildings, to gain a better understanding of how Menomonee Falls used to be.
- Menomonee Falls is just 14 miles outside Milwaukee, and many residents enjoy participating in events in this nearby city.
- The Menomonee Falls Public Library is a great resource for people who want to take advantage of local educational events.
Resources for Renters
- Families looking to make Menomonee Falls their new home will be interested in the town's website.
- People who want to enroll their children in local schools should take a look at the school district's page.
- Those looking to catch a glimpse into Menomonee Falls culture should investigate Purloin Art Studio's website, which features local artisan crafts.