Discover Houses for Rent in Bryant, AR
Bryant is located less than 30 minutes from Little Rock, the capital of Arkansas. Due to their proximity to a metropolitan center and the spaciousness of the local area, homes for rent in Bryant can appeal to renters who want leg room without living too far from a sizable city.
Interesting Facts for Bryant Renters to Learn
- Bryant Township was formed in 1878 after the development of railroads in the area, which brought diverse forms of commerce.
- The Bryant region contained bauxite reserves that were crucial to U.S. military operations during World War II.
- The population of Bryant more than doubled between 1940 and 1950, in part due to the economic upturn brought by the community's aluminum factories.
- The Skirmish at Hurricane Creek occurred near what is now Bryant on Oct. 23, 1864, when Confederate and Union troops converged in the area.
Useful Tools for Bryant Renters
- The municipal website of the City of Bryant can assist renters with queries about current affairs and local government in Bryant.
- Information about commercial opportunities, events and news in Bryant can be found at the Bryant Arkansas Chamber of Commerce website.
- Academic resources are available to parents with children in grades K-12 at the website of the Bryant School District.
Things to Do in Bryant
Avid park-goers living in Bryant rentals will want to check out Mills Park, which sports a tennis court, a playground, pavilions, a basketball court, walking trails and practice fields. To learn about the history of bauxite near Bryant, renters can head to the Bauxite Historical Association Museum just south of town. The museum hosts exhibits that tell the story of mining and aluminum in the region. In neighboring Benton, film aficionados can visit Cinemark Tinseltown USA to catch the latest flicks.