Find Houses for Rent in Mabelvale, AR
Mabelvale is a quiet neighborhood in the southern part of Little Rock. Homes for rent in the area are great for individuals who want to stay near the city but don't want to deal with the hustle and bustle that comes with living in the center of a metropolitan area.
Facts for Renters About Mabelvale
- Hernando de Soto was the first explorer to find the Little Rock area, traveling there in 1541.
- In 1815, the United States government started to survey the land and sell it to residents.
- Former President Bill Clinton celebrated both of his election victories at the Old State House in Little Rock.
Resources for Renters in Mabelvale
- The Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau website has information on local events and attractions for renters in the Mabelvale neighborhood.
- Parents who want to know more about schools in Mabelvale can check out the Little Rock School District page, which serves the area. Mabelvale also has the Mabelvale Magnet Middle School, which has its own page.
- Mabelvale is serviced by the Central Arkansas Library System. Renters can use its website to do research, sign up for the newsletter and use tools for kids and teens to encourage reading.
Attractions in the Mabelvale Area
Mabelvale renters have access to all of the attractions that Little Rock has to offer. The Arkansas River Trail offers athletic individuals a 15-mile path on the riverfront. To explore the art scene in the area, renters can look to the Arkansas Arts Center for fine arts and The Rep for theatrical productions. Those who like craft beer and microbrews can visit the Rock Town Distillery, Refined Ale Brewery or Stone's Throw Brewing. Family fun includes the Little Rock Zoo and the Museum of Discovery.