192 Houses for Rent in Springdale, Arkansas
Number of Bedrooms
Springdale House Options
Find Houses for Rent in Springdale, AR
Springdale, in the Ozark mountains of northwest Arkansas, is the fourth largest city in the state. Many people in the region know Springdale for the Springdale Municipal Airport and Northwest Medical Center, both located near downtown. Homes for rent in Springdale are primarily in residential and suburban neighborhoods - the title "city" doesn't mean crowded apartments in this case. Springdale is at the intersection of routes 71 and 412, about halfway between Rogers and Fayetteville. Springdale has a variety of successful industries in the city, but is best known as the home of Tyson Foods, the largest beef packer in the U.S. with a 25 percent market share and $12.7 billion in beef sales a year.
Important Information for Future Renters
- Families can visit the Shiloh Museum of Ozark History in the city. Shiloh was the original name for Springdale before it was changed in the late 1800s for postal reasons. The museum teaches about the history and culture of pioneer life in the Ozarks.
- Springdale became a large city when the St. Louis-San Francisco Railroad came through the state. It changed the center of town and made the city a booming place for industries like canning, packing and processing to get the nearby agricultural products ready for the railroads.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- The Northwest Arkansas News gives Springdale and all the communities in the Ozarks a newspaper to call their own that focuses on local stories.
- The Springdale Public Schools provides the children in Arkansas' fourth largest city with a great education. Northwest Arkansas Community College is also in Springdale.
- Springdale's government website isn't just for contact information and tax forms, it also has helpful links to job postings and local events.
Live in Springdale
Springdale is a large Arkansas city with unique Ozark culture and a strong industrial economy.