Explore Houses for Rent in Glendora, CA
Near both Los Angeles and Anaheim, homes for rent in this affluent city offer residents a high quality of life as well as access to endless attractions in the area.
Facts for Renters About Glendora
- Glendora has been home to a few famous names over the years. Michael Hall, the former bassist for Van Halen, is a resident, as was "Punky Brewster" actress Soleil Moon Frye.
- The city was named by George Whitcomb. He combined his wife Leodora's name with glen for the mountain glen in the back of their home.
- Glendora has a long history of agricultural industries. Over the years it has been a producer of flax, wheat, potatoes and vegetables. It was also at one point a large producer of citrus fruits, especially lemons and oranges.
Resources for Renters
- Glendora Village is filled with shops and restaurants for renters to explore. At its website it list events, locations and participating retail locations.
- The City of Glendora Web page gives renters access to information on the local library and government services, as well as the ability to pay tickets and fines online.
- Renters who want to learn more about the city's history or local businesses can look to the Glendora Chamber of Commerce page.
Attractions Near Glendora
Renters will love the first-class entertainment options in the city. For golfing, event hosting, dining and truly spectacular views, individuals can get a membership to the Glendora Country Club. There are also many parks in the area, such as Big Tree Park and Glendora Skate Park. Renters who want fresh and local produce can visit the Glendora Farmers Market. In nearby cities like Los Angeles, there's a vibrant nightlife, and Anaheim offers Disneyland for the young and the young at heart.