Find Houses for Rent in Orange Cove, CA
Orange Cove is a city in Fresno County, CA. The city is about a 45-minute drive outside of Fresno, the closest major metropolitan area. Orange Cove is a fantastic place for homes for rent thanks to its year-round great weather and its small-town atmosphere yet big-city amenities.
The central location of Orange Cove is what has so many families excited to live there. As previously stated, Fresno is nearby. However, residents can also take a few hour drive to the ocean, or head east and end up in the Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Park. Yosemite National Park is just a few hours north as well. This creates an endless opportunity of city living, outdoor activities and small-town charm, all by residing in Orange Cove. There is something for everyone renting in this central Californian city.
Facts for Renters
- Orange Cove was founded by Elmer Sheridan in 1914, while the city was incorporated in 1948.
- "Orange Cove" is a fitting name, thanks to the large number of citrus growers and packaging plants in the area. Citrus fruits are a major economic resource in Orange Cove.
- The Fresno County Blossom Trail event, celebrating the agricultural history of the area, stops each year in Orange Cove to check out the many growers and their blossoms.
- Orange Cove is served by the Kings County Unified School District, with several elementary schools, one middle school and one high school.
Resources for Renters
- Families who want to learn more about Orange Cove should visit the city's website.
- Interested in the local schools? Head on over to the Kings County Office of Education website.
- Curious about the Fresno County Blossom Trail? Read up here.
- Stay up-to-date with current events by reading the Fresno Bee.