Discover Houses for Rent in Wheatland, California
Wheatland is in Yuba County. Nearby cities include Lincoln, Rocklin and Yuba City. The city's just over 2 hours from Tahoe National Forest, which is located in northern Sierra Nevada. Plan a trip to this luscious destination to explore its 850,000 acres of land composed of wildlife, forests and a lake. Living so close to this gem is one reason why Wheatland is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Wheatland
- Grab a bite to eat at Max's Black Bear BBQ, which is known for its tasty deserts and fresh oysters and of course - barbecue.
- Locals look forward to the California Beer and Wine Festival held in Yuba City each year. If you're planning on attending, arrive hungry and thirsty, as there will be plenty of varietals to sample.
- For a delicious cup of java, head to Cuppy's Coffee & More. It's touted for having the best coffee in town. Don't leave without trying a butter pecan latte.
- Grab a slice of pizza from Sun's Cafe in Yuba City. The eatery also serves garlic knots, salad and beers on tap.
Information for Renters
- Check out the city's official website if you're planning on moving to town. The site is a great tool to get to know the community, various departments and local government.
- If you're moving to town with your family, you can access school resources by checking out the Wheatland School Disctrict website. There's a parents section that you can get to from the home page.
- Visit the Yuba Sutter Chamber of Commerce for a closer look at the community. You can also learn how to become a member of the organization on the site.