Discover Houses for Rent in Auburn, CA
Auburn's urban location places a potential resident in a vibrant area. The city is found north of Sacramento, California's capital city. It's also close to Folsom, which is renowned for the infamous album Johnny Cash recorded at Folsom Prison. Auburn is perfect for families searching for homes for rent. The city has a rich cultural life that will give renters plenty of entertainment options. In this regard, the Placer County Museum offers an excellent chance to delve into local exhibits to learn more about the area. New and potential renters also have the option of eating at great restaurants, such as Old Town Pizza and Bootleggers Old Town Tavern & Grill. Residents will also be pleased to note the ease of transportation in the city. Drivers can hop on the Lincoln Highway, while Amtrak has a station in Auburn, making the city a comprehensive fit for numerous travelers and commuters.
Historical Facts About Auburn
- Auburn was catalyzed by the Gold Rush, and it gained its official name in 1849. In its early history, it served as a mining camp and supply center.
- Contemporary Auburn offers walking tours that allow a renter to learn about the city's Gold Rush history.
Resources for Renters
- The city's chamber of commerce has a helpful website that describes Auburn's commitment to a flourishing economy. The site has pages on events, instructions on how to become a member, and, of course, a page on jobs in the city.
- The city's website will be helpful for potential residents, instructing the on various aspects of city life, such as government.
- Families and renters should visit Auburn School District's website to learn more about schools and education in the city. The site provides information on events, the school district and various other essential pieces of information.