AWESOME Welcoming and Cheerful 2-bedroom, 2 bath condominium on the first floor with a RARE attached garage and one carport in a wonderful community!
Fabulous location- minutes to everything- Close to E-470, DTC, fantastic shopping, and restaurants! Great views of open space and trails- hiking and biking trails are right outside your door via Happy Canyon Trail to Cherry Creek Trails. There is a fun playground, a basketball court, a Disc Golf course, several barbeque/picnic areas as well as many gazebos to relax and enjoy!
Gorgeous well-kept mature landscaped areas greet you as you walk on this property. As you enter this home, you'll find a beautifully spacious open great room with tons of rejuvenating light, beautiful maple covered flooring throughout and a polished feel. It has a great open floor plan with the kitchen, dining and living room. Off to your left is a large kitchen with tile floors including updated appliances: dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator, and electric range. The kitchen features beautiful cabinets, granite countertops and back splash, sink and faucet. On this same level is the laundry with a washer and dryer included, and the main door to the garage with extra storage. The kitchen flows into the large living room which has extra windows, great views, and planation shutters throughout. And BONUS... there is a wonderful view to the patio - perfect for grilling or enjoying the outside.
As you walk down the hallway, you'll find an open floor plan living space beginning with guest bedroom, spacious walk-in closet, and large guest bathroom. On the other side of the great room is the master bedroom that has an attached 5-piece bathroom with extra vanity and storage area, and a big walk-in closet. Both bedrooms have spacious closets, lighted ceiling fans, plantation shutters and include granite counters.
Don't miss this opportunity to live in a great community situated in the most convenient location, while offering exclusive, peaceful living close to shopping, dining, entertainment and with easy access to Light Rail, Denver Tech Center, Parker Center for the Performing Arts, and nearby are excellent schools including Rocky Vista University, Chaparral High School, Sierra Middle School and Mammoth Heights Elementary.
January 15 2021
---- 303.921.9644 For Appointments
- Ranch style All on one level
- Attached Garage
- Tile Floors
- Kitchen Backsplash
- Maple Floor Coverings
- Granite Countertops
- Designer Two-Tone Paint
- Central Heating with a New High Efficiency Furnace
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Great Views
- Linen Closet
- Plantation Shutters
- Walk-out Patio
- Electric Range
- 3 Vanity Sinks
- Master Bathroom
- Large Walk-in closets
- Smoke Alarm
- Beds/Baths: 2BD/2BA
- Square Feet: 1065
- LOCATION: 15540 Canyon Gulch Lane, Englewood, CO
- Rent: $1,495.00 per month
- Available: 12/1/2020
- Application Fee: $40.00 non-refundable
- Security Deposit: $1,500.00
- All Applicants must fill out Rental Application. Security Deposit and 1 Month's rent required. A credit and background check will be performed. Upon a successful background check, the first month's rent and 1-month security deposit will be required before move in.
- Pets: Pets are considered. Love to meet both dogs and cats. Damage Deposit is $1,500.00
- Smoking: This is a non-smoking property.
- Appliances Included: Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven/Range.
- Services Included in Rental Fee:
- Trash, Water, Community Snow Removal, Landscape Maintenance
- Services not included in Rental Fee:
- Electric, Cable, Internet, Phone.