Pick Out New Houses for Rent in Oldsmar, FL
One of the best things about finding a home for rent so close to the Gulf of Mexico is that residents can enjoy the best weather, landscapes and communities in Florida. This is definitely true of the bayside city Oldsmar, Fla., where renters can lounge on the shores of Safety Harbor, off of Old Tampa Bay, which makes the area perfect for those looking for gorgeous vistas and fun outdoor activities to participate in year-round.
2 Fast Facts to Know About Oldsmar
- The outdoor activities never cease in Oldsmar, thanks in part to the city's 300-acre wildlife preserve.
- Oldsmar is in the middle of the city of Tampa and West Florida Gulf Coast, making it a great place to be to take advantage of so many different resources.
3 Resources for Oldsmar Renters
- People new to the Oldsmar area should contact Leisure Services, as this organization takes care of things like the senior center, sports clubs and rentals of various venues around the city.
- For tips on how to stay safe and help in case of an emergency, renters should contact the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.
- If renters have questions about their utility bills, they should get in touch with the city's Utility Billing Office, which takes care of water, sewer, garbage and other bills each month.
What is There to Do in Oldsmar?
Individuals in Oldsmar can take advantage of the constantly warm weather and stroll along the downtown area as part of the Oldsmar Historic Walk, which touches on some of the oldest homes and businesses in the city. Other options for fun include the yearly holiday celebrations, an Oktoberfest event and the Freedom Fest. Moreover, there are six parks in the city.