Find Fantastic Houses for Rent in Safety Harbor, FL
When looking for homes for rent in Safety Harbor, Fla., potential renters are going to recognize a nice community with a lot of opportunities, beautiful vistas and a number of fun activities. This city is sure to be an escape for those who worship the sun, as well as those who want a simple, sleepy town life. This urban area offers something for everyone.
2 Fun Facts About Safety Harbor
- Safety Harbor was discovered in 1539 by Spanish explorer Hernando de Soto and was found to be on top of ancient mineral springs.
- The city boasts 22 acres of coastline, which makes it a great area for visitors and new residents alike.
3 Resources for Safety Harbor Renters
- The Safety Harbor Fire Department isn't just good for emergency services - renters should contact the department if they want to know more about fire prevention, public safety information and other things to keep the community safe.
- The Safety Harbor Public Library is a fantastic resource for individuals who want to do some research, dive into local history or just pick up a good book.
- For information about everything from waste management, to sanitation, to water bills, those new to the area will want to contact the Public Works Department.
What Can You Do in Safety Harbor?
There are plenty of fun and exiting activities for those renting in Safety Harbor. A lot of these things revolve around the water, which is abundant in the city. For instance, there's the annual Safety Harbor Seafood Festival, but any time of the year, individuals can head down to the Safety Harbor Fishing Pier and take a walk to attempt to hook their own fish. Otherwise, there's Marina Park, which overlooks the nearby Tampa skyline. From there, visitors can also get a change of scenery and take a stroll at Bayshore Linear Park.