163 Houses for Rent in Flowery Branch, Georgia
Number of Bedrooms
Flowery Branch House Options
Discover Houses for Rent Flowery Branch, GA
Historical little Flowery Branch is located between Gainesville and Rossville. It has the lure of a tight-knit community but plenty to do with Lake Lanier nearby. Families can enjoy boating, watching the sunrise, swimming and fishing at the local body of water. The city hosts training camp for the Atlanta Falcons football team. There's plenty for children to do with recreational opportunities, boy scout troops and historical sites. Flowery Branch has an old fashion charm with plenty of fun activities which is why it's a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Facts about Flowery Branch
- Many of the establishments downtown date back to the 1800s.
- Visitors and residents can learn more about the city's past at Flowery Branch's Historic Train Depot. Take a tour of a caboose from the 1800s. Lookout from the top of the caboose, the cupola, which was added to the train years later.
- For many conductors, the train was a home away from home so they'd decorate it with curtains and photos of loved ones from their own house.
- The need for cabooses decreased after labor laws changed, which allowed conductors to spend more time sleeping at home.
- Flowery branch served as a hub for cotton farmers to import, export and produce crops. It was a place where "cotton was king." The railway was also used for transporting leather, furniture and buggies.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to learn more historical information about the city. Explore churches, employment, businesses and the current mayor. He personally welcomes inquiries about the area.
- The chamber of commerce has information on the latest developments in town, including a downtown area filled with shops and businesses. Learn about education, healthcare and taxes on the site.