Explore Houses for Rent in Lithia Springs, GA
Featuring some of the most vibrant attractions in the state, Lithia Springs is a cozy town that could be the perfect fit for you, whether you're just starting a family or you're looking to break free from the hustle and bustle of the city. Close to Atlanta and Augusta, Lithia Springs homes for rent are a quick drive away from the adventures of the city, yet still offer the creature comforts of a pastoral environment.
3 Things Lithia Springs Renters Should Know
- Named for a natural lithia water spring within its boundaries, the town of Lithia Springs was incorporated in 1882 and has attracted countless individuals due to the high quality of the spring water available.
- Lithia Springs is home to a variety of local parks, including Sweetwater Creek State Park, which contains the George Sparks Reservoir and features hiking trails, playgrounds and areas to plan picnics.
- There are a number of fine eateries in Lithia Springs, including Fred's Bar-B-Q House, Wallace Barbecue Restaurant and La Fiesta, which can be ideal for nights out on the town or for spicing up your family's dining routine.
Important Resources for Lithia Springs Renters
- If you want to get to know Lithia Springs, you should consider investigating online. While the town has yet to establish an official website, you can get a sense for some of the unique characteristics that make up this town's character by researching beforehand.
- In addition, your little ones will be part of the Douglas County Public School system if you choose to relocate to Lithia Springs. This includes three elementary schools, Turner Middle School and Lithia Springs Comprehensive High School.