Discover Houses for Rent in Newnan, GA
How will you know when you've found the right community for your family? For many, it comes down to a matter of location, like how close a town is to a major metropolitan area like Atlanta. Yet, for others, finding the perfect place to settle down with a family is more elusive. A town should feature a blend of active businesses, burgeoning artistic activities, scenic attractions and historic appeal. It may seem hard to find an area that seamlessly incorporates all of these elements, but by relocating to homes for rent in Newnan, you can rest assured - your search has come to an end.
3 Things Renters Should Know About Newnan
- Initially inhabited by Creek Indians, the territory that later became known as Newnan was officially incorporated in 1828 and became known for its success in the cotton industry. In the antebellum period, Newnan was known as one of the most affluent communities in the U.S.
- The Battle of Brown's Mill occurred just 3 miles away from the town in 1864, and nearby College Temple was used during the Civil War as a hospital for wounded Union and Confederate troops.
- There are a number of restaurants in Newnan, including Redneck Gourmet, Sprayberry's Barbecue and Golden's on the Square, which are ideal for nights on the town.
Essential Resources for Newnan Renters
- For those who are moving to Newnan, it can be important to understand the composition of the town first before relocating there, which is why visiting the town's official website can be a great way to gain an insider's look at the way Newnan operates.
- Newnan boasts a number of remarkable opportunities for youth, beginning with the programs available through the Coweta County School System, as well as the Newnan Youth Council. To learn more about the public schools in Newnan, visit the district's official website.