Select Houses for Rent in Fayetteville, GA
Boasting some of the most luxurious and modern features as well as ample space for you and your family to grow, the affordable and convenient homes for rent in Fayetteville can be a great option for you and your family if you're looking to break away from the hectic energy of nearby Atlanta or Augusta. And, because Fayetteville is close to many highways that can lead you to these cities, it can be easy to commute to and from work and other activities.
Where to Plan Family Outings near Fayetteville
Your family's move to Fayetteville may be challenging as you work to get everything in order for your transition, but finding places to visit with your loved ones to make the move feel more exhilarating.
- Restaurants abound near Fayetteville, like Pies-On Pizza, Broadway Diner, Golden Chopstix, La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant or Speedi- Pig Barbecue. Any one of these destinations can be a great choice for a weekday treat.
- What little one can resist the allure of a fun night of bowling? By visiting destinations like the Fayetteville Fun Bowl, which is only a short drive away from your home for rent in Fayetteville, you're sure to have a fulfilling time with your family. You can also explore lanes at Pin Strikes Entertainment Center, Citizen's Lanes or Junction Lanes Bowling Center.
Choose Schools in Fayetteville
- As a parent, you'll want to learn as much as possible about the schools that your son or daughter may be attending in Fayetteville, which is why researching these areas can be a great way to get started. Some of the schools in Fayetteville include:
- North Fayette Elementary School, Inman Elementary School, Spring Hill Elementary School and Cleveland Elementary School
- Fayetteville Intermediate School, Whitewater Middle School and Bennett's Mill Middle School
- Whitewater High School, Starr's Mill High School and Fayette County High School.