Find Your Dream House for Rent in Cedar Falls, IA
Homes for rent in Cedar Falls give individuals a community with all the nightlife and thrills that they could want. Located right next to Waterloo, Cedar Falls also has some hidden surprises that will delight renters.
Facts for Renters About Cedar Falls
- Cedar Falls has an overseas sister city in China called Liabin. The cities share a bond over the fact that they're both agricultural centers and invested in the education of their citizens.
- The city was originally named Sturgis Falls, after William Sturgis. He was the first settler in the area and has a festival in his honor every year.
- The community was initially used for milling, since its close proximity to the Cedar River allowed it to take advantage of water power.
Resources for Renters in Cedar Falls
- The Cedar Falls Historical Society offers events and classes for renters who want to learn more about the rich history and culture of the area. A schedule and locations are available at the group's website.
- Renters can use the Cedar Falls Public Library page to take out books for e-readers, explore research materials and reserve books.
- For information on area events and activities, renters can check out the Cedar Falls Tourism and Visitors Bureau page.
Attractions Near Cedar Falls
Cedar Falls hosts a vibrant nightlife. Whether renters want a sports bar, a high-class lounge or a dance club, they can find it in this city. Shopping also offers plenty of variety, with a mix of well-known stores and local retailers. Renters can also check out the music scene. The city has a strong network of underground bands and venues featuring DIY labels and records that individuals can explore and discover.