Discover Houses for Rent in Lynn, MA
Lynn, Mass., is a coastal city with beautiful riverfront views and a seaport marina that make homes for rent there extremely desirable. As one of the fastest-growing communities in the Greater Boston area, Lynn continues to amp up its public safety initiatives, beautification processes and effective organizations to keep the city an easy place to live. If you're looking for neighbors who are involved and passionate about community affairs, Lynn may be just the place for you.
Helpful Information for Lynn Renters
- To travel the 26 miles between Lynn and Boston, you can take the Salem Turnpike.
- Lynn residents come from diverse backgrounds, creating a town with a unique cultural landscape that can be interesting for growing children.
- Settlers first moved to Lynn more than 350 years ago when they sought out a more natural place to live than Salem.
- Lynn is one of the biggest cities in Essex County, and with a strong commercial and manufacturing center along with the lakefront environment, living in Lynn never gets dull.
Key Resources for Lynn Families
- The City of Lynn's website contains a Web page with virtual tours of different areas around the city.
- There is a City of Lynn Twitter feed that's updated regularly with information on community news and other public affairs.
Lynn Public Schools strive for "Excellence and Innovation in Education," and you can stay up to date by visiting the district website.
Things to Do in Lynn
Lynn's seaport and marina is one of the city's gems and also one of its most-visited attractions. Visitors can take in the beautiful views or head out on the water to go sailing, fishing or boating. The Nahant Beach Reservation and Lynn Heritage Waterfront State Park are also located in the area and are quite popular with nature enthusiasts.