Get Ready for Lakeside Houses for Rent in Sherrills Ford, NC
Renters who are looking for a tranquil and naturally gorgeous area to live in should take a closer look at Sherrills Ford, which is located near Charlotte and Winston-Salem. This unincorporated area stands tall roughly 900 feet above sea level, while many of its most inviting homes for rent are located right on the epic and scenic Lake Norman.
Important Considerations for Sherrills Ford Residents
- This town is located in Catawba County, which was established in 1842 and has plenty of helpful resources for residents in Sherrills Ford and nearby municipalities.
- Sherrills Ford maintains a relatively low population, while the average median household income is consistently higher than the state average.
- Parents should take note that Sherrills Ford Elementary is located in the area, while teens will attend Mill Creek Middle School and Bandys High School, which aren't far from the center of the town.
- Sherrills Ford has also maintained a relatively sparse population per square mile, which gives renters plenty of room to stretch out.
Useful References for Sherrills Ford Renters
- Sherrills Ford doesn't have a local website, but interested parties can access plenty of information about the area through the Catawba County portal.
- Information about the greater Lake Norman region can be found through the Best of Lake Norman Web page dedicated to the various municipalities.
Sherrills Ford Attractions
The sky is truly the limit for Sherrills Ford residents, especially those who love the great outdoors. The most prominent attraction in the area is Lake Norman, while it's also home to the Sherrills Ford Library. When the desire to get out into a major city arises, renters will be happy to know that Charlotte and Winston-Salem are within striking distance for a full-day or weekend visit.