Move to a House for Rent in Maiden, NC
Less than 10 miles north of Lincolnton, N.C., you'll find homes for rent in Maiden. This town is located within the foothills of the Tar Heel State, and the local community maintains a family feeling that you can't find elsewhere. So, soak up the Southern charm with your kids in a Maiden home.
Tips for Maiden Renters
- Residents can find out about all of the events going on in and around Maiden at the Lincolnton-Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce's website. This organization helps more than 700 local businesses maintain success in their respected fields.
- At the Maiden Parks and Recreation Center, you'll notice great facilities for engaging in a number of different physical activities, including things like karate.
- The local library is at 11 South A Avenue. The facility's hours are Tuesday from noon to 8 p.m, Wednesday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Top 4 Resources for Residents of Maiden Rentals
- Parents can trust that their children will receive a well-rounded education while attending one of the facilities located within the Catawba County Schools district.
- Residents of Maiden can pay their utility bills online - it can easily be done on the city's website.
- Since 1922, the Maiden Fire Department has been proudly working to protect residents of the community. The department is housed at 110 West Main Street.
- The Town of Maiden's Public Works Department ensures that residents are delivered safe, clean drinking water, along with maintaining a functioning sewer system, dependable power and clean streets.
How to Have Fun in Maiden
Children can participate in one of many sports teams that are hosted by the local recreation department. There are separate boy and girl divisions for grades three through eight. Younger children will be assigned to coed teams. So, whether your children enjoy volleyball, basketball, soccer, baseball or softball, there's something for everyone!