Find Houses for Rent in Denver, NC
On the northwest side of Lake Norman and just more than 15 miles east of Lincolnton, N.C., you'll find homes for rent in Denver. This small town has a lot to offer, and is located in Lincoln County. As rich as the town is in history, it's equally full of kindness and Southern hospitality.
4 Things You Should Know as a Denver Renter
- The Denver Weekly is a local news source that will provide you with information regarding local and national current events.
- There are a number of private and public golf courses located in Denver, and one of the top destinations is the Westport Golf Course.
- Electric utilities are provided to residents through Duke Power, and natural gas can be obtained from Piedmont Natural Gas.
- The Lincoln County Water Department takes care of any questions, issues or concerns related to the local water and sewer services.
3 Top Resources for Residents of Denver Rentals
- Children living in Denver will attend one of the facilities located within the Lincoln County Schools district. Faculty and staff members at all of the area schools aim to help kids obtain the best education possible for a successful future in the 21st century.
- The Denver Area Business Association hosts informational data online regarding all local establishments in the area. This includes any events that are being hosted, charity drives or grand openings taking place for local business owners.
- You can locate volunteer opportunities through the East Lincoln Betterment Association, which aims to bring neighboring communities together through a number of activities that help to improve individuals' quality of life.
Fun to Have in Denver
There are annual events scheduled across the community throughout the seasons. From community dinners to poker tournaments, there's something for every family in Denver. Throughout the holiday season, you can enjoy horse-drawn carriage rides along with a Christmas parade.