Find Houses for Rent in Beachwood, OH
Bordered by Interstate 294 in the east, Beachwood, Ohio, is in the perfect location for Ohioans who prefer to live in a small city but want easy access to other areas of the state. Beachwood is also just 10 miles east of Cleveland, making it an ideal place for people who work in that city to find a home for rent.
4 Interesting Things About Beachwood
- Originally a part of Warrensville Township, Beachwood separated from the town in 1915 and was incorporated as its own village in the same year. It didn't become a city until 1960.
- Beachwood derives its name from the beech trees that dot the city and once covered the majority of the area.
- There are three major neighborhoods in Beachwood.
- Beachwood covers an area of approximately 6 square miles.
Helpful Resources for Beachwood Renters
- If you plan to raise children in Beachwood, you'll want to learn about Beachwood City Schools.
- Whether you simply want to learn more about Beachwood or are wondering which day of the week trash pickup is, the city's official website is an invaluable resource.
- Before booking a tee time at Highland Park Golf Course, take a look at the weather forecast.
Things to Do in and Around Beachwood
Beachwood residents have access to plenty of green space, including Beachwood City Park East and Beachwood City Park West. They can also hit a few golf balls at Canterbury Country Club, do some shopping at Pavilion Shopping Center or Beachwood Place Shopping Center, or explore the Elizabeth B. Blossom Subdivision Historic District. Additional nearby attractions include the Cleveland Botanical Gardens, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, West Side Market and the world-renowned Cleveland Orchestra.