381 Houses for Rent in University Heights, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
University Heights House Options
Looking for more?
Locate Houses for Rent in University Heights, OH
While there are so many cities with monikers, for those who are looking for a lovely home for rent, there's no better place than University Heights. This Ohio city has the nickname "City of Beautiful Homes." Located 8 miles east of Cleveland, residents can easily hop onto the highway and enter the larger metro for work or fun. This city combines all of the benefits of living in a much larger metro, with small-town appeal and charm.
3 Facts for University Heights Renters
- University Heights is home to John Carroll University, which is a nationally recognized Jesuit university.
- Families in University Heights who wish to send their children to one of the local schools can choose between the Early Childhood Center, Roxboro Elementary, Oxford Elementary, Noble Elementary, Gearity Professional Development School, Fairfax Elementary, Canterbury Elementary, Boulevard Elementary and later Wiley Middle School, Roxboro Middle School and Monticello Middle School. Cleveland Heights High Options Program Career & Technical Education provides access to college-bound courses and vocational course work.
- The Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage provides locals the ability to learn about Jewish religion, culture and history.
Important Resources for University Heights Renters
- Parents moving into houses for rent in University Heights should check out the University Heights School District website.
- University Heights residents can access city departments and services and learn about other resources available to the community on the city's official website.
What to Do in and Around University Heights
University Heights residents can partake in a wide range of events because of nearby Cleveland and University Circle. Locals can take a trip on the highway or access public transportation to visit the city and go shopping or dine out.