Find Houses for Rent in Hamilton, OH
Hamilton is a lovely town located in Butler County. Hamilton is approximately 45 minutes away from the city of Cincinnati. Homes for rent allow families to check out a few vintage cars at the Holiday Auto Theatre, embrace art and architecture at the Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park, or play a few games at the New Linden Lanes Family Entertainment Center.
Facts for Renters
- Hamilton is known for its recreational amenities and vast choices for entertainment. Families can enjoy a picnic at one of several parks or an aspiring professional skateboarder can zoom around at the 8,000 square foot skate park.
- The town is located along the Great Miami River, with plenty of scenic venues for visitors and residents to enjoy.
- Hamilton is known as the "City of Sculpture" for its expansive art community. There are plenty of options for visitors to explore the work of talented local artists and sculptors in the area.
- Hamilton is less than an hour from the bustling city of Cincinnati for families looking for a little more action. Visitors can catch a baseball game, go shopping at a plethora of areas or dine on any kind of cuisine they like. The city also has amusement parks and an air force museum for people interested in aviation.
- Avid golfers can go to either Twin Run Golf Course or Potters Golf Course to work on their swing.
Resources for Renters
- Learn more about all the fun things to do in Hamilton by checking out their town website.
- Get your fix of news, current events and local happenings by reading the county publication, the Journal-News.
- For parents interested in enrolling their child in the local schools nearby or getting involved in fundraising or school committee meetings, go on to the Hamilton City School District website.