652 Houses for Rent in Garfield Heights, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Garfield Heights House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Garfield Heights, OH
Garfield Heights is a vibrant community that's considered one of the primary sought-after suburbs of Cleveland. The various neighborhoods in this city have individual personalities, which means homes for rent come in a wide range of architectural styles. Located approximately 10 miles southeast of Cleveland, Garfield Heights is close to major routes and interstates and a reservation - giving it the perfect blend of urban and rural.
3 Facts About Garfield Heights for Renters
- Residents who wish to remain active year-round can enjoy the Dan Kostel Recreation Center, which includes a gym, pool and skating rink.
- There are five parks open for Garfield Heights renters, including Cranwood Park, Forestdale Park, Hy Court Playground, Jack C. Donovan Park and the Frank J. Debelak Recreation Center.
- Families with school-aged children have the choice of sending their kids to a few different elementary schools: Maple Leaf Elementary, William Foster Elementary and Elmwood Elementary. After graduating from one of these programs, kids can attend Garfield Heights Middle School and later Garfield Heights High School.
Important Resources for Renters in Garfield Heights
- Renters with children who want to stay up to date about what's going on at school can check out the Garfield Heights City Schools website. This resource provides information about the district, a calendar of important dates and events, as well as information about each individual school.
- The city of Garfield Heights is served well by an official website that provides access to community municipal groups and departments. Residents and visitors can learn about special events and how to contact various officials by visiting the site.
What to Do in Garfield Heights
Residents of Garfield Heights can enjoy the beauty of the city landscape and the Garfield Heights Reservation by taking a walk or run along the trails. There are also plenty of shopping opportunities available to those who want a little retail therapy.