Discover Houses for Rent in Bedford Heights, OH
Have you been thinking about finding a home for rent in Bedford Heights, Ohio? This small city is located just 10 miles southeast of Cleveland and is home to a number of Fortune 500 companies, making it an excellent place to find employment. Bedford Heights has a strong community and well-regarded school district, so it's also a great place to raise a family.
4 Interesting Facts About Bedford Heights
- The area now known as Bedford Heights was once a part of Connecticut.
- In 1813, Elijah Nobles became the first settler in what later became Bedford Heights.
- Bedford Heights became an independent village in 1950 and was incorporated as a city in 1961.
- Interstates 480 and 271 run through Bedford Heights, making travel to other areas of Ohio and the U.S. simple.
Top Resources for Bedford Heights Renters
- Before spending the day exploring the Bedford Metro Reserve, be sure to check the weather forecast.
- If you want to browse the city's events calendar or contact local officials, the official website of Bedford Heights can be immensely helpful.
- Planning to raise children in Bedford Heights? You'll want to take a look at the official website of the Bedford City School District.
Things to Do in and Around Bedford Heights
Residents of Bedford Heights have easy access to numerous attractions in and around their community. They can hit a few golf balls at Hawthorne Valley Country Club, visit the James A. Garfield National Historic Site or hike through Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Bedford Heights' proximity to Cleveland also gives its residents access to all of the amenities that the metropolis has to offer. They can check out Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, visit the Cleveland Museum of Natural History or stroll through Cleveland Botanical Garden.